Saturday 3 November 2012

Orthodontist results.....

I went to the orthodontist a couple of days ago and I have some great news! My teeth are finally ready for surgery! My orthodontist said I could ring the surgeon and make a surgery date.... But as it turns out...  They don't let you make an appointment until you have actually seen the surgeon, AND the receptionist said that it will probably have to be next year, but when I told her that he was pushing for before Christmas so that it didn't interrupt school, she said that he would negotiate with the hospital. So there is some good news and some ok news, but other than that, I am really happy!
I went and had x rays done for the orthodontist to look at and they were really scary! My teeth are so much straighter than they were before, but my teeth REALLY don't mesh together well. And my chin has moved so far forward! My bottom teeth stand up straight now, but they are in front of the top teeth-which is a problem. The orthodontist didn't take moulds, so I guess the surgeon is going to do that when I go see him in a week and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment