Monday 26 November 2012

Moulds and pictures...

I go in for moulds and pictures today! The moulds are so that he can measure how much he is going to move my jaw and I suppose the pictures are so that he will be able to predict what I will look like. I am very excited because we get all our instructions for surgery day today and I really want to know what I am in for!! Very very nervous!! But I can't believe that this day has finally come!!

Afterwards.....
So I went in for the appointment and had the pictures taken, which was ok and everything was going fine.... And then he was taking the moulds. I was honestly scared that my braces would pull off in the putty when he took the bottom one, and when he took the top one, I think there might have been a bit too much putty because it went down my throat making me gag. Apparently it's supposed to be banana flavored, but I didn't see it. Taste it. You know what I mean. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment