Thursday 27 December 2012

Day 13: Christmas was hectic.....


Hey! I'm really sorry that I haven't had time to post but I had heaps to do over Christmas and I was so tired!! That is the biggest thing I am noticing right now.... How tired I am. I will be doing the simplest things and all of a sudden I just can't do any more and I have to take a nap. :( oh well, it gets better. I still don't have the tape off my chin yet which is really annoying. It looks gross. Only four more days though. On the up side, I did not have to purée my Christmas dinner and I managed to eat my whole plate in tiny mouthfuls. I was very proud of myself. It did take me about an hour, but it was most definitely worth it!!
The swelling on my face is all gone! Yay! My nose is still a little puffy but it doesn't really bother me that much. The molars on my left side don't really touch yet, but I am assuming that a little bit of orthodontic touch up will do the trick. The rubber bands I'm wearing could have something to do with it too. They are supposed to pull my top jaw forward so that, when all the tissues heal and go back to their proper places, they pull it back to where it is supposed to be.
I have been reading my posts for the past week, and I realized that they aren't too clear. Sorry about that, I was having difficulty concentrating, so I will go back and edit them to make reading them a bit easier. There are things I left out because I've only just remembered them and things that didn't really need to be there. It will all be fixed soon.
I'm attending one of my friends birthday parties on the weekend which promised to be an enjoyable experience. The tape on my chin is still manky looking, meaning that I get to enjoy the repeated question, " So what happened to you?" But the plus side is that my friend just had her wisdom teeth taken out so at least she sort of knows what I am going through. I also probably won't be able to eat anything, but that was a given anyway. :) Oh well, I am going to have fun and my friend will enjoy her party so I suppose that's all that matters. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment